1. Attended Memphis School of Preaching from 1986-1988 (2 full years).
2. Went on 3 door knocking campaigns while at MSOP and many other door knocking campaigns in local work.
3. Experienced in personal Bible studies.
4. Attended personal work classes, etc.
1. U.S. Army 82nd Airborne, property book clerk (1971-1974).
2. Studied at Surry Community College, NC for residential construction (1974-1976).
3. Had my own residential building & repair business (1976-1986).
C. I have endured the discouragements of small numbers, etc.
D. I feel I am prepared to go into this much needed mission work.
E. I have some experience in taped radio work (ca. 2 years).
F. I have written short monthly articles addressed to the non-Christian in the newspaper (7+ years).
A. The Lord said "Go," we are willing to "Go," but we need your help in "sending" us.
Born: July 30, 1952
I married Sandy Bryant October 5, 1973. We both obeyed the gospel in 1974. She is a faithful helpmeet in the work of the Lord. She has taught children's Bible classes, had personal studies with women, assisted in home Bible studies, taken care of our BCC students, proofed many articles, prepared the material for this present work, etc. We have two daughters: Tammy married Michael Knox of Stanton, Ky.; Amantha married Peter Ray Cole of Fairmont, W.Va. Both son-in-laws are gospel preachers.
I first thought of this mission work while at the Memphis School of Preaching, but at that time I did not have the experience, but now I am prepared for this work having preached full-time since 1987. I decided to start preaching in order to help out small congregations and I have always preached for small congregations and have evangelized in adjacent towns without the church. The work has been hard in many cases and has helped to prepare us mentally to "Go" into this work.